Welcome to Moms Saving Money! If you're new here, you may want to follow on Twitter or fan us on Facebook Thank you for visiting!
>Welcome to Moms Saving Money! If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to the free, daily e-mail newsletter , RSS Feed, follow on Twitter or fan us on Facebook Thank you for visiting!
Moms Saving Money 2011 New Year’s Resolutions
I know this is a bit late but I plan on accomplishing at least one a month to get a handle on each before moving to the next one. Hope you all help me accomplish them. I know some of them seem like goals and not resolutions but this will be the first time I do this so I’m a big believer is baby steps and not getting ahead of myself too quick.
1. Clip my coupons to go back to the binder method. Organize them by the store (Kroger) layout.
2. Use my reusable bag s everytime when I go shopping.
3. Plan out a menu at least a week or two in advance.
4. Provide a virtual Coupon Class sometime in 2011.
5. In 2010 I saved close to 6,000 this year I want to save 8,000.
6. Have a Huge Cash giveaway on 7/21 1 Year Anniversary of MSM and offer giveaways every couple of weeks.
7. Add more contributors to do a wide variety of Store coupon matchups to help you all out regardless of your region. I want to help you save so you can do other things like pay debt off.
8. This one is personal but our family wants to be credit card debt free this year before we get a cell phone and take a wonderful vacation.
9. Reach 500 fans on Facebook by 1/11 1:11pm EST.
10. Reach 1011 fans on Facebook by 10/11 10:11pm EST.
11. Reach 2011 fans on Facebook by 11/11 11:11 pm EST.
I think these are reasonable goals that can be accomplished within the next 11 months. I hope you join me on my journey this year and hope you check in on me as we try to accomplish each one. Feel free to email me anytime with questions or even a hello [email protected]