Money Saving Coupon Meals! Meals for a day from the Sunday Inserts 7/31
Need an idea how to keep your meals at low cost. Try these out.
Let’s start out with a hot meal. Take your time and enjoy breakfast. You’ll be rushing around all day so let’s take time to enjoy breakfast.
First let’s start with eggs and add some sausage and add a slice of toast.
— Eggland’s Best Save $.50/1 (12/31)
– Jimmy D’s product Save $1.00/1 (9/30)
If you don’t have time for a full meal consider a quick hot all in 1 meal with Bagel-fuls
- $.55 off one Bagelfuls printable coupon
Or you can do the ordinary quick cold breakfast and whip up a bowl of cereal or yogurt!
– Crisp (any), Raisin Nut Bran, Total (any), or Wheaties (any) (9/10)
-Yoplait Save $.50/2 Greek yogurt (9/24)
Now it’s time for a quick lunch on the cheap
Get a couple of slices of bread and whip on some Peanut Butter and if you are daring try adding some Philadelphia crème cheese! It’s actually pretty good. Be sure to add some yummy Pringles to your meal. To drink, make a glass of tea and if you need to supplement your sugar consider using Splenda.
-Lipton Tea bags, Lipton to go, or any Iced tea mixes Save $.60/2 (8/28)
- Skippy Peanut Butter product 15oz or larger Save $1.00/2 (8/28)
- Pringles Super Stack cans Save $1/4 (8/31)
- Pringles Snack Stack or Stix Save $.50 (8/31)
- Pringles Fat Free Cans Save $1/2 (8/31)
For dinner let’s sit down as a family and enjoy a large pot of spaghetti. Add a healthy salad to compliment and don’t forget the dressing!
- Ragu Pasta Sauce, jars Save $.40/2 (8/28)
- Wish-Bone or Western Dressings Save $1.00/2 (8/28)
To check out the complete list of coupons you can expect in the 7/31 inserts visit Sunday Coupon Preview