This giveaway is going to be different from my other giveaways. If you follow me on Facebook you know that I have been putting together a huge raffle for a fellow blogger. Shannon’s (Coupon Mommy of 3) three year old daughter, Emily, was recently diagnosed with stage IV cancer. Although I do not know Shannon personally I have seen her constantly helping businesses and other bloggers by promoting them and asking nothing in return. I wanted to put this together for her in her time of need.
|This is all for little Emily|
You can read about Emily’s story here.
Shannon’s Facebook page
Here are some important details:
- To enter this giveaway a mandatory $5.00 ($5 = 1 entry) donation is required. All money is going directly into Shannon’s paypal account. Click here to donate.
- For every $1.00 over the $5.00 mandatory entry you receive another entry. Ex. donate $10.00 and receive 1 entry for the first $5.00 and 5 more entries for the other $5.00, total would be 6 entries.
- Must be 18 or older to win.
- This giveaway is open to US and Canada. However some sponsors are not able to ship to Canada. In that case I (Melissa from Fabulous Family Reviews & Giveaways) will be the go between and have the items shipped to me and then I will ship to Canada.
- Sponsors and bloggers ARE allowed to enter. Fabulous Family Reviews & Giveaways will be the only one with access to the entries therefore they will not be eligible to win. Everybody else is fair game.
- You MAY win up to TWO packages. If random.org picks you twice I will allow it but if you are lucky enough to be picked a third time then it is somebody else’s turn to win.
- If you are a sponsor or blogger and you win the item you have donated it will be separated from the prize package and be raffled off via random.org as a single prize to all other entrants.
- If you have any questions at all please email Melissa from Fabulous Family Reviews & Giveaways at [email protected]
- Feel free to comment on this post but it will not count as an entry unless you fill out the giveaway form posted below.
- If you have not entered a giveaway from Fabulous Family Reviews & Giveaways before it’s really simple. Just fill out the form and add up your entries at the end. ALL entries will be verified.
- Here is a Link to all Sponsor’s websites, Facebook pages, Twitter pages, and blogs.
- You also get an extra entry for following all participating blogs on Google friend connect, twitter, and ‘Liking’ them on Facebook. So be sure to hop around all blogs below for up to 3 extra entries for each participating blog.
- To learn more about each prize you can view them all here: http://www.facebook.com/FabulousFamilyReviews?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=48511&id=126257537393106
Click on the ChipIn Widget below to donate. After you donate Click HERE to fill out the entry form. If you have any questions at all please email Melissa at [email protected]
Now on to the fun stuff!! The prizes you can win!
Small wetbag in either cars print or vines print (winners choice) from Green Bumkin
Fitted diaper, winner’s choice of in stock diaper or a custom one from Wee Expressions
Limited Edition diaper (only two of a kind!) from Knickernappies
Diaper kit including The Champ diaper, wipes, wet/dry bag, and pail liner from GoGreen Pocket Diapers
$5 gift card from HootHootBaby
Cloth Diapering Package #2
bumGenius 4.0 onesize pocket diaper from Jennifer’s Cloth Diaper Boutique
Go, Baby, Go! 14″ X 12″ Hot Pink wet bag with orange and lime stripes from Gina Turella Garcia- Go, Baby, Go! Independent Consultant
$15.00 Gift Card to the ali AND swan
6 pack of organic prefolds with 2 covers and a roll of biosoft flushable liners from Bummis
Wetbag from Prairie Tales, LLC
LolliDoo Diaper Anonymously donated
Bag of Rockin’ Green from Rockin’ Green Cloth Diaper Detergent
Fluff’s Enough donated a set of Tree Huggin Momma’s fleece liners. (*Not pictured)
1 size Medium BabyKicks Hemparoo Joey-Bunz PREMIUM donated by Life With My Littles (*Not pictured)
Cloth Diapering Package #3
Pack of 6 Charlie Banana 2-in-1 eco-diapering system from Charlie Banana
24 oz bag of detergent from Eco Sprout
Cloth Diapering Package #4
Good to Go package from SoftBums
Comfy Rumps Package
For donating $5.00 you can win 2 diapers from Comfy Rumps. If you donate $10.00 or more you can win 5 diapers! 7 total diapers being given away. If you have entered for any of the cloth diaper packages you will automatically be entered to win the Comfy Rumps packages as this was added after the start of the giveaway.
Pacific Moby Wrap from Moby Wrap
Key Fob from BabyBug Creations
Carnival bloom bib & burp cloth set from Designer Bub
Aden & Anais Diwali – Bamboo Muslin Swaddles 3 pack from Kelly’s Closet (DiaperShops.com)
Winner’s choice of hat from SweetPeas An Bumpkins
Custom shoes, size and print from Clothbaby.org
Fabric covered wipes case from BabyBug Creations
(1) pair of Rock-a-thigh baby socks in winners choice of color from All American Baby Boutique
Musical Gear Center toy from Playskool
Toddler Pillow from BobbleRoos
Winner’s choice of ERGObaby carrier and color choice from ERGObaby
$15 gift certificate to EcoMom
Denim apron from Five Talents Boutique
imagiPLAY Counting Octopi toy from The Cloth Experiment (*Not pictured)
Planet Wise Bag Your Snack Stuff gift pack from Nicki’s Diapers (*Not pictured)
Custom tutu and matching flower clip from Little Miss Posh
Two girl style pair of BabyLegs from Mom 4 Life
Size 3T dress (pictured) from Cute Factor
Pink & white korker from Lily’s Bowtique
$25.00 Gift Card to The Head said
Mom’s Package #1
1 BEADtastic book bling from Bouncing Woolies
Pair of FUNKtastic dryer balls (design will vary) from Bouncing Woolies
Wool car freshener (colors will differ, without beads) from Bouncing Woolies
A batch of french pressed soap for the winner from Beck, The Crazy Housewife
$20.00 Gift Card to Homestead Emporium
Necklace from Avon anonymously donated
Wrap-a-Nap winner’s color choice from Wrap-a-Nap
2 – $5 Amazon gift cards anonymously donated
Corn/therapy pillows, facial-sized with flannel cover from Delaynie Cooper Designs (*Not pictured)
Sewing Instructions/PATTERNS/ Tutorials from 2 Teens and a Toddler Boutique
Sewing Instructions/PATTERNS/ Tutorials included:
- -Shopping Cart Cover (Single)
- -Rag Quilt Blanket
- -Boppy Nursing Pillow COVER
- -Crayon Roll
- -Ring Sling
- -I Spy Bag Toy
- *Theseare for a sewing pattern only, the items pictured are NOT included.
Mom’s Package #1
5 – 8×10 original photographs by Samantha Shuman (Fresh Samantha)
Scentsy Warmer and bar of Scentsy from Independent Scentsy Consultant ~ Lisa Marie
You Go, Girl! Scentsy Bar from Adventures in Abby Land
Pin from Avon anonymously donated
A basket full of bath goodies made by a 7 year old little girl (with help from her Mommy.) Wash Away Cancer (Beck, The Crazy Housewife)
Wrap-a-Nap winner’s color choice from Wrap-a-Nap
4 EasyLunchbox containers and 1 EasyLunchbox cooler bag, winner’s choice of color from Easylunchboxes
Corn/therapy pillows, regular sized and one facial-sized with flannel cover from Delaynie Cooper Designs *This is just an example, fabric will differ*
1 couples edition of the i like book
Flat wallet from The Accessory Barn (*Not pictured)
Boba Classic 2G, winner’s choice of color from Boba Baby Carrier
$50.00 in BabyLegs products
Classic Sleepy Wrap, winner’s choice of color from Sleepy Wrap
Enter to win ad space on multiple blogs (more blogs are participating in this than pictured – complete links to come soon!) ** I just wanted to note the winner for this package will be drawn last. So if you win this you will not be taken out of the running for other prizes. I know many individuals will enter the giveaways and might not be so interested in this package. However it would be super cool if you are an individual that wins it and you donate all the ad space to your favorite shop(s)! It would be a great way to pay it forward! **
Disclosure: I nor participating bloggers received any monetary donations or item donations for this posting. This is a charity event and all money goes directly to Shannon Hubbel of Coupon Mommy of 3 for her families unexpected medical expenses, travel expenses, and time off from work. This is being done out of the goodness of our hearts. ♥